The Offical Woodcrete National Nest Box Week is made form a super tough blend of wood fibre, clay & cement to provide the nesting birds with excellent insulation, and protection from predators.
It needs no maintenance and comes with a high strength wire hanger plus a tree-safe fixing nail.
The front panel slides out for inspection & cleaning.
It is virtually indestructible and will perform flawlessly for decades.
Choose between the 26mm aperure and the 32mm aperture - and between a brown, red, white or green finish.
The Official Woodcrete Nest Box
- Low maintenance - just fit and forget
- Highest occupancy rates
- Ideal for most small hole nesting birds
- Easy-open mechanism for inspection and cleaning
- Easy to hang from wall or tree - supplied complete with aluminium nail for safe tree fixing
- The choice of birdcare professionals - millions sold
- Backed by 25 year guarantee (in addition to your statutory rights).
- Dimensions: 260H x 170W x 180D mm.Weight: 3.6kg.
- To let any small birds use the box choose the 32mm hole - suitable for great, marsh & coal tits, redstart, nuthatch, pied flycatcher, house sparrow and tree sparrows.
- To restrict access to blue, marsh and coal tits, and possibly wrens, choose the 26mm hole. All other species will be excluded by the smaller entrance.